Nigeria Police Recruitment 2018/2019 has started via www.policerecruitment.ng . This is to inform members of the general public that The Nigeria Police Force NPF has has finally commenced 2018 recruitment process which is targeted at qualified Nigerians for enlistment as constables (popularly called recruits). This recent development was made known via the announcement signed by “Mr. Jimoh Moshood”, Force Public Relations Officer.
This NPF recruitment application form will be available at www.policerecruitment.ng which is the NPF official portal.
It was revealed in the advertisement/announcement endorsed by Force Public Relations Officer “Mr. Jimoh Moshood” , that The Nigeria Police Force is currently inviting application from aspiring constables over the next 6 weeks and the process is free of charge as candidates are not to pay any fee to participate in this recruitment process . That is to say that, the applications form is now ready to be completed online by Nigeria Police Force aspirants . The announcement also made it clear that all prospective candidates must desire to have a career in the Nigeria Police Force in addition to fulfilling other general requirements. www.policerecruitment.ng
It was clearly revealed that applicants must be a Nigerian by birth, possess a National Identity Number (NIN) and must not be less than 18 years of age or older than 25. In line with the requirements, applicants must have obtained credit passes in a minimum of five subjects, which must include English Language and Mathematics, in the West African School Certificate Examination(WAEC) /General Certificate of Education (GCE), National Examinations Council (NECO) and National Business and Technical Examination Board (NABTEB). It was also emphasized that these must have been obtained at not more than two sittings please take note. There are many requirements but we are going to be listing out the rest of them at the wrapping up stage of this article.
This is good news, the long awaited Nigeria Police Recruitment 2018/2019 has finally started. This article is going to be discussing Police service commission (PSC) online recruitment process and basic requirements. Firstly, you must understand that the application form is made available at www.policerecruitment.ng which is the official portal of Nigeria Police Force. The Nigerian Police Management has reported that they will never ask you for money when applying and that is one way to ascertain if you are unto the right portal and application process.
The present leadership of The Nigeria Police has revealed that there are needs to reposition the Force through capacity building calls for the recruitment of Police Officers of lower cadre into the Nigeria Police Force. It was made known that The Nigerian Police Force is currently doing very fine but in order to align with International standard and best practices and the United Nation Standard of Policing, there is needs to recruit and select vibrant and dynamic police officers into the agency for better service delivery to tackle the emerging security challenges in the country.
To this end, the goal of The Nigeria Police Force is to ensure the safety of lives and property of the Nigeria citizens and make Nigeria safer and more secured for economic development and growth. The Nigeria Police Force invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force as:
Job Position: Police Constable (Recruits)
Requirements | www.policerecruitment.ng
Applicants aspiring for career in The Nigeria Police Force must satisfy the following general requirements:
- Nationality: Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
- Chest Measurement: Applicants must not have less than 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Age: Applicants must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age.
- Education: Applicants must have an O Level certificate at least five credits level passes including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Physical Features: Applicants must not have the following;
- Speech impediment
- Knock Knees,
- Bow Legs,
- Bent Knees,
- Flat Feet,
- Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand,
- Bodily Scar,
- Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes,
- Amputation of any part of the body,
- Gross Malformation of teeth,
- Protruding Navel.
- Pregnancy: Applicants must not be pregnant at the time of applying for Recruitment.
- Financial Status: Applicants must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- Guarantors Form: Applicants must download and fill the Guarantors’ Form, presenting verifiable references from any two (2) of the following:
- Traditional Rulers,
- Local Government Chairman,
- Heads of Educational Institutions attended,
- Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12,
- Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or
- Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant colonel Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage.
- Character: Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Height: Applicants must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
- Important Note To All Candidates : All candidates must undergo medical examination before final selection.
- You MUST have a functional Email Address and Mobile Phone Number before you begin your application.
- WARNING!i. No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application.ii. Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor form and submit it at the examination / screening and recruitment centre.
- All appllicants MUST have readily available scanned copy of their:
- SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result
- Birth Certificate Result
- Passport Photograph
- FSLC Result
- LGA Certificate
How To Apply Online Via www.policerecruitment.ng
- All applications must be filled and submitted “Online”.
- All applications must visit the official portal of NPF at : www.policerecruitment.ng
- Fill out and “Submit” the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
- Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email., and do not forget to copy and save your “Registration Number” for future correspondences. The “Number” is case sensitive please.
- You would be required to present a hard-copy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stag.e of the recruitment process.
- The recruitment exercise is absolutely free
- The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter Into any correspondences with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this exercise aside this portal or candidates emails/telephones.
Application Closing Date
Application closes on the 21st March, 2018.
Are you set for the online application? if yes then click Here