Winners Chapel Shiloh 2018 Theme – Date , Venue [ Dominion ]
Are you asking questions like “When is Shiloh 2018 starting, Shiloh 2018 theme and Message, Shiloh 2018 a new dawn, Shiloh 2018, Winners Chapel Shiloh 2018 Date, Shiloh 2018 Logo, Shiloh 2018 Venue, Shiloh 2017/2018, Winners Chapel Shiloh 2018 date” e.t.c, to get answers to these questions just read through this article carefully.
As usual, member and non-member of the Winners Chapel church are eager to know the date, the theme, the venue, TV channel and the logo for Shiloh 2017 . Continue reading this article to get all relevant information in this article.
Good news to everyone, Winners Chapel Shiloh 2017 is here and the theme, date , venue, logo and every single things about Shiloh 2017 has been released. The General Overseer of Winners Chapel aka Living Faith Church International of Faith Tabernacle Inc, Bishop David Oyedepo on Saturday during the Worker’s Empowerment Summit unveiled the theme for 2017 Shiloh Program “A New Dawn”.
For those of us that might not know what Shiloh is all about, “Shiloh is a yearly prayer gathering event in which people from various states , countries troops into the church premises Canaanland, Otta for couple of days to seek the face of God in prayer and fasting”. There are several session in this christian programe and it include Breaking Generational Curses sessions, deliverance sessions, Mothers of Nations session and other sessions that is specially organised for those people that seek the face of God bearing their personal intentions in mind. Shiloh is a unique programe that unite all members of Winners Chapel church , people from different nations comes together in one faith to worship and pray during this period. According to records, over 100 Countries were registered for attendance at last year’s Shiloh Program and we expect this year’s Shiloh 2017 to be greater than the previous once.
The servant of God revealed during the course of his preaching that the Lord has declared that its a new dawn for every member of the winners family and alerted every member of the church including those that are willing to participate in this year’s Shiloh to be ready to encounter God in a new way by believing and tapping into the moment of wave of prayers because it is a season of blessing for everyone . He also said that God is ready to release packaged loads of blessing for everyone. Bishop David Oyedepo further said that this year’s Shiloh is going to be better and stronger than before because God is set to visit everyone’s situation, this is a new experience that will turn everyone’s problem into unimaginable testimony.
During the time that this announcement was made by papa David Oyedepo ,Shiloh 2017 was just eight weeks away, since it is kicking off on the 5th of December and running till 10th December, it is just four days away from today the 02/12/2007. I am so delighted right now to hear that Shiloh 2017/2018 is around the corner knocking on our doors. If you are ready to be a partaker of this abundant blessing then i counsel you to get prepared for this awesome day and receive from the blessing pouring down from heaven because a new dawn has really come for us all.
According to recent finding and revelations, Winners Chapel Shiloh is one of the biggest christian program in the world and it has the largest number of countries in attendance. People from other country flood to Nigeria just to experience the presence and the manifestation of God’s power in their lives. The major reason behind the millions of people coming to the big program is because of its countless supernatural encounters and testimonies which ranges from miracle babies, financial freedom, regaining of sight, miracle marriage, miracle jobs and many more. One of the notable miracles that happened in Shiloh 2016 was popular Nollywood actor “Kenneth Okonkwo” welcoming his first baby after nine years of childlessness.
Sholoh 2016 theme is “My Case is Different” while Shiloh 2017 theme is “A New Dawn”. Obviously, it is not everybody that can make it to the live program at Ota, Ogun State, it you are not opportuned to be at the venue live then you have nothing to worry about because you can watch via the online life streaming online with your internet enabled mobile phone or computer. We also understand that most people are getting it twisted about this year’s Shiloh , they are calling it “Winner Chapel Shiloh 2017 My Case is Different” — This is not correct because the theme for this year’s Shiloh is “A New Dawn” please get this right.
For all Winners members and non- all Winners members that want to visit Canaan Land December 5th to witness the live program, you are all directed to consult your branch pastors because arrangements are being put in place for transportation, feeding and shelter and what have you. You are advise to start making preparations now so that you won’t be left behind , make sure you make it to Canaan Land and have the opportunity to sing Hallelujah to the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. Well, in case you still couldn’t make it there is no reason to panic because you can still partake in the blessings from God, use your mobile phone or PC to watch Shiloh 2017 online streaming free of charge. You can as well watch it from the official Living Faith Church TV station available on DSTV, GOTV, MYTV, etc.
How Did Shiloh Christian Event Come About?
Bishop David Oyedepo said;
While waiting on the Lord back in 1998 and inquiring about God’s master plan for Canaanland, among other things, God said, He would have us gather annually at Shiloh and that as we do, He will subdue the land before us by granting speedy delivery of our enviable inheritance in Christ. As it is written;
“And the whole congregation of the children of Israel assembled together at Shiloh, and set up the tabernacle of the congregation there. And the land was subdued before them. And there remained among the children of Israel seven tribes, which had not yet received their inheritance. And Joshua said unto the children of Israel, How long are ye slack to go to possess the land, which the LORD God of your fathers hath given you?” – Joshua 18:1-3
What You Should Know About Shiloh Event
- Shiloh is a prophetic platform for the conferment of dominion both on us as a Church and as individuals, so as to subdue the land before us —Joshua 18:1
- Shiloh is not a Church conference, but a Mountain of Encounters with God through His Word – I Samuel 3:21
- Shiloh is not a Church program, but a Mountain of answered prayers after the order of Hannah— I Samuel 1:13-19
- Shiloh is not a Church anniversary but a place for taking delivery of all our hanging inheritance in Christ — Joshua 18:3
- Shiloh is ordained a platform for the rise of giants among us — Joshua 18:1, Psalm 87:5-7
- Shiloh is a mountain of vision and revelation, ordained to stir A New Dawn in the life of every participant — Psalm 16:11, 2 Corinthians 3:18
The Theme For Shiloh 2018 Is: A New Dawn — Isaiah 43:18-19
- Shiloh 2018 shall be a mountain of New Beginnings indeed for every focused participant (Matthew 6:22)
Messages : Biblically, forces that stir a new dawn in the kingdom include:
- The force of of kingdom advancement focused prayers, which empowers us for supernatural change of levels after the order of Nehemiah — Nehemiah 1:1-11, Nehemiah 5:14, Matthew 6:9-10, 33;
- The force of the fear of the Lord, which provides us access to divine secrets after the order of Joseph — Genesis 35:9, Psalm 25:14, Genesis 41:38-44;
- The force of love, which empowers us to command things that eyes have not seen, nor ears heard, after the order of David — I Corinthians 2:9, 1 Samuel 13:14, 1 Samuel 17:26-37, 43-54;
- The force of heavenly vision that empowers us for supernatural turnarounds after the order of Paul —Acts 26:19, Act 14:11, Act 9:14-15;
- The force of revelation, which empowers us to dominate the world of darkness, thereby commanding supernatural order of exploits — Isaiah 60:1-3, 22, 2 Corinthians 3:18, Daniel 2:16-23, 46, Daniel 6:28-30;
SHILOH 2017 LOGO
Shiloh 2017/2018 Faith Tabernacle Update
- Shiloh 2017 Theme: A new down
- Shiloh 2016 Theme: My Case is Different
- Shiloh Venue: Canaan Land, Ota, Ogun State
- Shiloh Viewing Center: All Living Faith Church Worldwide branches
- Shiloh 2017 Date: December 5th, 2017 to December 10, 2017
- Shiloh 2017 Time: Television viewing period starts from 7:00 pm daily
- Shiloh 2017 Slogan: What affects others is not permitted to affect me, Congratulations.