FULL NAME: Tolu Oniru
STAGE NAME : Toolz Oniru
NET WORTH : Estimated worth of $110,000 Dollars
DATE OF BIRTH/AGE: Born on 6 July, 1982. (he is currently 36 years old)
STATE OF ORIGIN : Lagos state
NATIONALITY : Nigerian
OCCUPATION: On-air-radio personalities OAP
MARITAL STATUS: She is Married to Tunde Demuren
EDUCATION : She attended Talbot House preparatory school in Bournemouth, UK, t City of Westminster College and London Metropolitan University where she obtaned a degree in Business and Mass communication
Right about now we are going to be checking out the rich biography of one of the most butilicious and womanly Nigerian woman named Toolz while her given name is Tolu Oniru. This heavily endowed lady named Toolz is a Nigerian radio personality, talk show host, and presenter. She is best known for hosting The Midday Show on The Beat 99.9 FM. She is also the host of a television programme tagged ‘The Juice’ by NdaniTV which airs on Africa Magic Entertainment.
Tolu Oniru aka Toolz is every man’s dream , she got the heads of men spinning when ever she passes by. You must have heard about this lady perhaps you are just getting to hear this name for the first time but trust me she is one hell of a lady you would like to know better. This article is going to discuss Toolz biography and reveal the lesser known facts about the lady with the most envied curves/body physique ever.
Early Life And Background
Tolu Oniru who is widely known by her nick name Toolz , she was born on July 6th in Lagos to the famous Oniru family of Lagos. The curvy lady is undoubtedly one of the most sought after on-air-radio personalities in Nigeria all thanks to her talent and curves. Toolz is one of the most talked about OAP in Nigeria along side other colleagues like Daddy Freeze who is generally agreed to be very controversial man as a result of her his unusual contribution to matters that concern the country and it inhabitants. That was by the way. She comes from a very respected and well known family, her parents are the famous Oniru Royal family of Lagos State obviously many will know this family.
Tolu Oniru aka Toolz returned from the United Kingdom with a degree in Business and Mass Communication from the London Metropolitan University to take up a job in the broadcast media. Prior to obtaining this certificate, she had her her primary education at Talbot House preparatory school in Bournemouth, UK, and secondary education in Nigeria before relocating to study at City of Westminster College. She wanted to study medicine to honour the wish of her father but her phobia for blood sent her in a different direction.
According to the pretty goddess, her family especially her father has been very supportive, but they don’t really get involved – her father wanted her to be a doctor or lawyer, her father wasn’t particularly thrilled with her decision to get into entertainment.
Career Inception And Shot To Lime-Light
When she returned from United Kingdom in 2008, she had already had some experience in entertainment as she had worked with MTV Europe and Walt Disney Pictures in the United Kingdom for donkey years . She presently hosts The Midday Show on The Beat 99.9 FM every weekday. Toolz also hosts ‘The Juice’ on NdaniTV an online initiative powered by GTBank. She also interviews popularly African entertainers on her talk show The Juice. Popular celebrities like Yvonne Nelson, Wizkid, Olamide Baddo, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, Davido, Rita Dominic have all been on her show.
Her desire to break out of the norm had her considering a move to Lagos in mid-2008. She officially made a bold move in the following year which is 2009 and auditioned to be a radio presenter at the Beat 99.9FM after a friend mentioned the new radio station to her before she moved to Lagos.
She came out successful in the audition and from that point , she began hosting her own radio show in April 2009 and her blend of natural humour, love of most things showbiz, passion for music and strong African entertainment knowledge makes her show one of the most sought after – by listeners and celebrities alike.
The screen goddess was part of the judges at Channel O Music Video Awards in 2011 and 2012 . She was also the host of X Factor West Africa amongst other big shows.
Marriage : Toolz Wedding Ceremony
Toolz officially got married to a pilot named Tunde Demuren in May 2015 after dating for many years. Her heart-rob is said to have proposed to her in a beach during their vacation. The two have been spotted in ceremonies on several occasions rocking matching outfits. The white wedding ceremony was held at the end of the year 2015.
Few months after her wedding she was reportedly pregnant for her charming husband, but unfortunately she lost the pregnancy. By now they will be waiting for God to do his work again.
Awards And Nominations
- 2010 Nigeria Broadcasters Awards – Radio Presenter of the Year
- 2010 Dynamix All Youths Awards – Radio Presenter of the Year
- 2011 FAB Awards – On-Air Personality of the Year
- 2011 Nigeria Broadcasters Awards – Sexiest Media Personality
- 2012 The Future Awards – On-Air Personality of the Year
- 2012 Nigeria Entertainment Awards – Media Personality of the Year
- She was nominated for 2014 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards – Favourite Nigerian On Air Personality.
Major Points In Article : Highlights
- She had her primary education at Talbot House preparatory school in bournemouth, UK and secondary education in Nigeria before relocating to study at City of Westminster College.
- She has won numerous awards including the Media Personality of the Year award at the 2012 Nigeria Entertainment Awards.
- She holds a degree in Business and Mass Communications from the London Metropolitan University.
- She was part of the judges at the 2011 and 2012 Channel O Music Video Awards.
- She is also the host of X Factor West Africa.
- Prior to settling in Nigeria in 2008, she worked with MTV Europe and Walt Disney Pictures in the United Kingdom.
- She also has interviewed popularly African entertainers on her talk show “The Juice” prominent names like Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, Rita Dominic, Davido and Yvonne Nelson to name a few.
- In 2011, she was nominated for the Favourite Nigerian On-Air Personality at the Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards.