PHYNO vs OLAMIDE: Net Worth
It is no longer news that Phyno and Olamide are the leading indigenous rappers in Nigeria today and we are going to check out their net worth to know who is richer among the two rapper. We are not going to talk about who is better rapper or dancer neither are we going to touch their music talent.
Born Chibuzor Nelson Azubike who is Popularly known by his code name Phyno is a Nigeria rapper, Singer, songwriter and record producer, born on 9th October 1986 in Enugu state. The Anambra state celebrity had his secondary school education in Enugu and later bagged a degree in public administration at the institute of Management and Technology Enugu. Phyno Fino, is a Nigerian Igbo rap and hip-hop recording artist. He dived into his musical career as a producer in 2003, though Phyno started rapping commercially in 2010.
Phyno Fino is widely recognised for rapping in his local dialect(Igbo Language) His debut studio album, “No Guts No Glory”, was released in 2014 . It has 20 tracks which includes 2 bonus tracks “Multiply” (featuring Mr Raw, Timaya, Flavour N’abania and M.I) and “Paper Chaser” (featuring Illbliss). This album is also home for other banging singles like “Ghost Mode”, “Man of the Year”, “Parcel” and “O Set” which shot him to stardom and has got him sitting comfortably at the top of the league of Nigerian elite rappers till date. While he was a producer, he produced for artists such as Timaya, Flavour, Ruggedman, Bracket, J Martins and Mr Raw.
- In august 2014 Phyno signed an ambassadorship for Guinness Nigeria for made of Black Campaign alongside Olamide.
In 2015 he banged another deal with Nairabet. Later in the year he signed a 50 Million Naira deal Airtel Nigeria.
- In earlier 2017 Phyno had declared to his 2m fans on instagram that he is now latest brand ambassador for the Nigeria Telecom giant Globacom. He is now the latest addition to the long list of celebrity ambassador with Glo, although there are no Official photos of the brand endorsement yet.
Olamide Adedeji whose stage name is Olamide Baddo is a Lagos state rapper born on 15th march 1989 in bariga. He had his elementary and secondary education in Lagos. After completing his basic education, he proceeded to Tai solarin University of Education where he read Mass Communication. Olamide record mostly in his native language Yoruba. He officially started his musical career in 2000 and in 2010, performed at the Hip Hop World Awards. He launched his first studio album “Rapsodi”, in 2011, with the lead single, Eni Duro.
Olamide is widely considered as the best Nigerian rapper today not also forgetting the likes of M.I Abaga who has been holding it down for a long time before he took a break. We are very delighetd that he is back in the rap game. Olamide has worked with top music merchants in the Nigerian music scene, talking about the likes of D’banj,Ice Prince, Phyno, Don Jazzy, Davido, MI ,9ice and Wizkid to name a few. Olamide released his second studio album 2012 and he titled it “YBNL”, which featured multiple guest appearances from Tiwa Savage, Davido, Reminisce and Dammy Krane.
Olamide has successfully released his seventh album recently and the only Nigerian rapper who has released seven album in 7 years . He has been acknowledge as one of the most industrious rapper in Nigeria by his fellow rappers M.I. He is highly respected in the industry and have been doing wonderfully well to improve his craft.
- On 17th july 2013 Olamide signed a multi-million Naira deal with international Vodka brand, Ciroc making him the first Nigeria to bang a deal with the Company.
- Later in October 2013 he signed an ambassadorship with Guinness Nigeria for made of Black Campaign with Phyno.
- He later bangs a ₦50 Million deal with Telecom giant Etisalat now 9mobile.
- The super star in 2015 signed a multi-million Naira deal with Surebet. In 2017 he signed a deal with Stering Bank Plc.
PHYNO vs OLAMIDE : Net Worth 2017/2018
Phyno’s estimated net worth is $4.6 million. While Olamide net worth is estimated at $6 million . It is now very clear that Olamide is richer than Phyno in case you ever run into people arguing their net worth.