Hello folks, are you interested in joining the NNPC via the NNPC recruitment 2018/2019 edition? if yes then this publication is meant specially for your consumption, just read and digest the details as it will guide you on your quest . This article is created to guide you on all you need to know about Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation Recruitment 2018 NNPC, How to Apply for NNPC Recruitment , their portal, “www.nnpcgroup.com” and every other update to this end.
Several person interested in taking part in the forthcoming NNPC Recruitment Application Form 2017/2018 have been keen to knwo about the recruitment, they have been asking questions like “When shall NNPC Recruitment form 2018 be out“, Where can I obtain the NNPC Recruitment 2018 Application Form? How can I apply for NNPC Recruitment 2018 Application Form?, When will NNPC Recruitment start?, Is the NNPC Recruitment 2018 Application Form out, I need NNPC Recruitment 2018 updates? and so on. We at www.Bionetworth.com.ng are pleased and delighted to inform members of the general public especially NNPC recruitment 2018 aspirants that the commencement of this selection exercise is around the corner and will be starting in no time. All interested applicants are directed to get ready for this recruitment by preparing for the screening exercise with all the needed credentials ready for submission.
The commencement of Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) recruitment 2018 is expected to start very soon, this publication is created to update all interested candidates that wants to join the firm and all it takes to join Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation. This essence of this article is to get you acquainted with the Requirements for 2018 NNPC Recruitment Form.
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is the state oil corporation which was established on April 1, 1977. In addition to its exploration activities, the Corporation was given powers and operational interests in refining, petrochemicals and products transportation as well as marketing. Between 1978 and 1989, NNPC constructed refineries in Warri, Kaduna and Port Harcourt and took over the 35,000-barrel Shell Refinery established in Port Harcourt in 1965. In 1988, the NNPC was commercialized into 12 strategic business units, covering the entire spectrum of oil industry operations: exploration and production, gas development, refining, distribution, petrochemicals, engineering, and commercial investments. Currently, the subsidiary companies include:
- NNPC Retail
- Duke Oil
- National Engineering and Technical Company Limited (NETCO)
- Hydrocarbon Services Nigeria Limited (HYSON)
- Warri Refinery and Petrochemical Co. Limited (WRPC)
- Nigerian Petroleum Development Company (NPDC)
- The Nigerian Gas Company (NGC)
- The Products and Pipelines Marketing Company (PPMC)
- Integrated Data Services Limited (IDSL)
- Kaduna Refinery and Petrochemical Co. Limited (KRPC)
- Port Harcourt Refining Co. Limited (PHRC)
Key Purpose Of NNPC
One of the key purposes of the NNPC recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. This is to curb unemployment, fine tune the economy by good income distribution approach, stir up economic well-being that will impact the consumption function of the populace. This normally have a high propensity to consume that give rise to high multiplier effects on the over-all economic system.
NNPC Job Qualification
Before obtaining the NNPC Recruitment 2018 Application form, observe the following Qualifications
- Applicants must possess West African School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council (NECO) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor Degree (B.Sc)/Higher National Diploma or National Diploma Degree (HND/ND) to qualify for this NNPC job
- Applicants must possess certificates from National Business and Technical Examination Board (NABTEB)
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
- Members of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria
- Other recognised professions
- Members Institute of Chartered Economists of Nigeria
- COREN members – for Engineers
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation Recruitment 2018/2019 | NNPC Job Requirements
The Requirements for obtaining 2017/2018 NNPC Recruitment Form is uniformly manifested after the jump
- Applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicants must not be less than 30 years or more than 35 years of Age
- Applicants must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
- Applicants must not have Sight Problem
- Applicants must not have Hearing Difficulties
- Applicants must not have Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability
So if you wish to get the form, you must strictly adhere to the requirements below.
How To Apply For NNPC Job
NNPC application procedures will be released as soon as the recruitment begins. The recruitment is yet to commence at this time, this article is under update.