Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2018/2019 Has Started | How to Apply www.joinnigeriannavy.com
The Nigeria Navy has started their (DSSC) Nationwide Recruitment 2018. We are happy to bring to your notice that The Nigeria Navy is currently inviting application from suitably qualified Nigerians who are desirous of enlistment as Medical Consultants into the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 25.
One thing that is very common in most African countries is that most citizens are only interested in Military jobs why the reason for this remain unknown. Nigerian Navy DSSC Application Form 2018/2019 will be coming out soon that is why we are sharing this article with you to get you acquainted with the Nigerian Navy 2018 application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines , how to apply, starting and closing date .
As a result of the way most people love Nigerian Navy DSSC , the commencement of this application form is being awaited since the beginning of this year. Several readers of this website especially the keen readers of www.Bionetworth.com.ng , has contacted us via our public phone contact asking different questions about Nigerian Navy DSSC 2018 recruitment. It is sure that they are very concern about this application form because they don’t want to fail this time. Numerous requests has been coming from prospective aspirants who wants authentic information about the 2018 Nigerian Navy DSSC Application form. Some of the frequently asked questions include ; Is Nigerian Navy DSSC recruitment real for 2018, When will Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment start, How Can I Apply for Nigerian Navy DSSC 2018/2019, Is the Nigerian Navy DSSC 2018 Recruitment Form out to list a few.
1.Applications are invited from qualified medical consultants who are desirous of enlistment into the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission Course 25 in the underlisted medical categories:
(4)Neuro – Surgeon.
(5)Burns & Plastic Surgeon.
b.Obstetrics & Gynaecology: Obstetrician & Gynaecologist.
(1)Family Medicine Physician.
(2)Neuro – Psychiatrist.
(8)Public Health Physician.
(12)Haematology – Oncologist.
e.Aviation Medicine: Flight Surgeon.
(1)Oral Maxillofacial Surgeon.
(5)General/Family Practice Dentist.
2.Entry Qualification. Applicants are to possess:
a.Fellowship of West African Colleges or National Medical Colleges in the respective specialization such as FWACS, FWACO, FMCOG or equivalents obtained from foreign institutions.
b.Certificate or Registration with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
c.Certificate of Registration of Additional Certificates.
d.All other relevant certificates.
a.Applicants who obtained credentials from foreign institutions should ensure that the certificates are authenticated by the Federal Ministry of Education.
b.Applicants must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or letter of exemption from NYSC.
c.Applicants must possess the National ID Card or National ID Card Acknowledgment slip.
d.Male applicants must not be less than 1.65 metres tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.62 metres tall.
e.Applicants should be between 30 and 40 years of age by 31 March 2018.
f.Applicants will be shortlisted for a screening interview. The date and time of the interview will be communicated via this website.
g.Applicants are to apply online free of charge at www.joinnigeriannavy.com.
h.Applicants are warned against giving false information or tendering fake certificates. Any false information or fake certificates discovered at any stage will lead to disqualification and subsequent prosecution of the applicant.
i.Applicants are to print out the documents on successful completion of the online application process.
for Chief of the Naval Staff
It is easily seen and understand that most of you don’t know much about this Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment . This selection process has to do with a 9 month intensive military training for professionals drawn from various disciplines to serve as officers in the non combat services of the Army, Navy and the Air Force. We will be telling you more for the sake of those that is interested in this recruitment and those who wish to know just for knowing sake. This article contain everything you should know about Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2018/2019 and Requirements .
- Chevron Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form | Oil & Gas Job Vacancies – careers.chevron.com
- Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment 2018/2019 Form & How to Apply – www.army.mil.ng
- Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment 2018/2019 | NPS Jobs Online Form – www.prisons.gov.ng
- Globacom Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019 – How to Apply For Glo Jobs Online
Meanwhile, we have discovered that rumors is already spreading round that Nigerian Navy DSSC Application Form 2018/2019 is out and ongoing, we have also come across some fake portals where email address and phone numbers are provided for desperate Nigerian Navy DSSC aspirants to be called . These people claim they in charge of the sales of the form please don’t fall into their trap they are not real, they are searching for gullible minded people to scam online and run away without offering them anything. We are using this opportunity to inform the general public that this form is not yet out , in the main time ignore any form of advert you come across online and offline as this portal will be update immediately the form is finally out. There is a way to know if this recruitment has finally started — always visit Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment website: http://www.joinnigeriannavy.com/ better still you can visit this page everyday because it is being updated on a daily basis.
General Requirements For Nigerian Navy DSSC
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
- Applicants must be not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Applicants must be not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
- Applicants must not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Applicants must be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense;
- Applicants must have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres;
- Applicants must be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
- Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
- Sight problem;
- Hearing difficulties;
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat foot;
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
- Pregnant women
Academic Qualifications For Enlistment
2. The only candidates qualified to apply for Nigerian Nigerian Navy DSSC recruitment 2018 is the ones that possess a Bachelor’s degree or HND in Economics, Accounting and Business Administration or HND in Business and Accounts.
2. Applicants must possess B.Ed in relevant fields. Holders of first degree with PGD in the following fields are also eligible: Mathematics ,English Language, Physics, Geography ,Chemistry, Economics, French, Computer Science and History.
3. Applicants must possess a BSc, BA, HND or equivalent qualification in Personnel Management, Public Administration or Human Resource Management.
4. Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a registered institution of theology from either of the following: Catholic Mission or Protestant Mission.
5. Applicants must possess a BSc or HND or equivalent qualifications in the following fields: Aeronautical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Mechanical/Marine Engineering and Naval Architecture/Ship Design.
6. Applicants must possess BSc/HND in Nautical Sciences. Membership of relevant professional body will be an added advantage.
7. Applicants must possess BSc/B.Tech/B.Eng in Computer Science or Computer Engineering. Priority will be given to candidates with relevant qualification in: Server and database administration, Information and cyber security, Certification in relevant fields will be an added advantage, Website development and management, Networking and network administration and Programming multimedia and software development.
8. Applicants must possess a BSc or HND in the following fields; Mass Communication, Journalism, Public Relations, Printing Technology, Cinematography, Television Production, Computer Technology (Desktop Publishing), Membership of Nigerian Institute of Public Relations will be an added advantage.
9. Bachelor of Arts in Islamic Studies with special reference to Islamic Jurisprudence and Theology.
10. Applicants with Post Graduate Diploma in Islamic Studies must have 5 years experience
11. Diploma in Counseling Psychology will be an added advantage
Applicants in the medical field must possess the following qualifications:
1. Doctor/Dental Surgeons: MBBS, MBchB or equivalent. Must be fully registered by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria and must possess a current practicing license.
2. LOGISTICS: BSc/HND/B Eng in the following fields: Architecture, Catering, Civil Engineering, Economics, Business Management or in Purchasing and Supply (PS), Final Certificate of Nigerian Institute of Transport Technology, Quantity Survey, Structural Engineering and Transport Management.
3. Music: Applicants must possess BA/HND in Music. Proficiency in any musical instrument will be an added advantage..
4. Biomedical Engineer: Minimum of BSc/HND in Biomedical Engineering required.
5. Clinical Psychologist: Minimum of BSc/HND in Clinical Psychology and Applied Psychology required.
6. Radiographer: Minimum of BSc/HND in Radiography.#
7. Dietician: B.Sc or HND Dietician/Nutrition. Must be registered with Dietetics Council of Nigeria.
8. Medical Records/Health Information Management: Minimum of BSc/ HND required
9. Medical Lab Scientist: Applicants goingothis course must possess either a BMLS or AIMLS and its equivalent and be fully registered with the Medical Laboratory Scientist Council of Nigeria as well as possess a current practicing license.
10. Pharmacist: B.Pharm degree and be fully registered with the Pharmacy Council of Nigeria and have a current practicing license.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should click here to apply
Application Closes on : 29th March, 2018.
To get more information kindly visit http://joinnigeriannavy.com/requirements/