Nigerian Bottling Company (NBC) Recruitment 2018 | Technical Trainee Program
We are officially informing members of the general public that Nigerian Bottling Company Limited Recruitment 2018/2019 has finally started . Interested applicants are advised to apply for this job positions online as soon as possible before this closing date.
Those of you that are interested in this job should read this information thoroughly as it contain the NBC application guideline and all vital information needed to succeed in Nigerian Bottling Company Limited Recruitment 2018 edition.
Nigerian Bottling Company Limited
Nigerian Bottling Company Limited, member of the Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company (CCHBC) – anchor bottler for Coca-Cola with the franchise to bottle Coca-Cola products in 28 countries. We bottle Coca-Cola products in Nigeria, offering iconic non-alcoholic beverages such as: Coca-Cola, Fanta , Sprite, Schweppes and Limca in the sparkling beverage category; and 5 Alive and Eva in the still beverage category. Our vision is to become the undisputed leader in every market in which we compete.
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and the Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd, is inviting young graduates for application in the following areas:
- Industrial Mechatronics
- General Fittings and Welding
- Utility Maintenance and Operations
- Automation and Process Control Engineering
- Basic Bottling Process
- Machine Shop Operation
A) NBC Technical Trainee Programme
Job Type : Full Time
Locations: Abuja, Asejire, Benin, Challawa, Enugu, Ikeja, Jos, Kaduna, Maiduguri, Owerri and Port Harcourt
- To train and equip youths with employable skills in the vocational areas listed above
- To contribute to the capacity development of our country.
- To promote a Public-Private Sector Model in Technical and Vocational skills training
Candidates must possess the following qualifications among others:
- Applicants with Industrial experience will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must possess a B.Sc 2nd Class Lower and Higher National Diploma or its equivalent in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from recognized and accredited institutions.
- On successful completion of the training program, trainees will receive internal certificates of participation, while trainees will be prepared for the City and Guilds (London) external examination and they may be offered permanent employment as Technicians or Technical Operators with the company.
- Successful candidates will enjoy free tuition, lunch and a monthly stipend (not salary) for the entire duration of the program. It is a non-residential training at our Technical Training Centre located in Ikeja, Lagos. Trainees will be exposed to classroom, hands-on sessions and on-the-job training experience in any of Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd Plants in Abuja, Asejire, Benin, Challawa, Enugu, Ikeja, Jos, Kaduna, Maiduguri, Owerri and Port Harcourt.
- Applicants should not be more than Twenty-Six years (26) old as at the time of application.
Application Closing Date
The application deadline wasn’t Specified.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are directed to visit Nigerian Bottling Company career website on e-recruiter.ng to apply: Click here to apply online
- Candidates should take note that only applications made on the website will be accepted. Only those candidates who meet the stated criteria will be contacted via email or by phone.
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Applicants shall sit for a Computer Based Test and successful candidates will be invited for an oral interview & medical examination.
More job vacancies here