Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment 2018/2019 Form & How to Apply – www.army.mil.ng
Legit update is being sourced for by prospective aspirants as regards Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment 2018 Application Form, unfortunately information about this recruitment is not easily accessible on the internet . That is the real reason we are intervening to get you informed concerning Nigerian army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) as we ditch out for your consumption application guide and other important update that you need to scale through this selection process.
We want you to understand that this will enable you to understand the step by step process on how to apply for Nigerian army Direct Short Service Commission. After reading this piece then you should be equipped with the complete knowledge on how to apply for Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment Form 2018/2019 and the entry requirements for Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment Form 2018/2019. This publication is specially made for those serious candidates who want to enter into one of the most prestigious services in Nigeria, but don’t how to go about it , this article is your guide and your eye just follow all the directives and you will know what to do at any particular point.
What Is Nigerian Army
The Nigerian Army (NA) is the largest component of the Nigerian Armed Forces, and responsible for land warfare operations. It is governed by the Nigerian Army Council (NAC). The Nigerian Army has generally been perceived as one of the better equipped fighting forces on the African continent. The Nigerian Armed Forces are the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Its origins lie in the elements of the Royal West African Frontier Force that became Nigerian when independence was granted in 1960.
The Nigerian Army is governed by the Nigerian Army Council (NAC). The training centers are supervised by TRADOC (Training and Doctrine Command). Current formations include : 1st Division, headquartered in Kaduna, 2nd Division (HQ Ibadan ,3rd Armoured Division HQ is Jos , 81st Division (Amphibious) HQ in Lagos, 82nd Division (Airborne and Amphibious) HQ in Enugu , 7th Infantry Division (JTF-RO) HQ in Maiduguri, 6 Division HQ Port Harcourt, 8 Division HQ Sokoto , TRADOC (Training and Doctrine Command) HQ Minna.
Every year, Nigerian Army invite application from suitable qualified and eligible Nigerians for commission into the Nigerian Army (NA) as Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) officers. Also note that this recruitment process is widely open to both civilians and serving military personnel. As revealed by the Management of Nigerian Army, serving military personnel sponsored by any of the Services of the Nigerian Armed Forces to civil institutions shall be considered as well. Don’t be afraid to try applying as you could be considered for enlistment . At this time of creating this post, the application for Nigerian Army DSSC is not out, interested applicants are informed that online portal will start receiving application soon.
- Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019 | How to Apply for Jumia Latest Jobs Vacancies
- Civil Defence Recruitment 2018/2019 – Requirement & How to Apply for NSCDC Jobs www.nscdc.gov.ng
- CBN Recruitment 2018 Application Form | How to Apply – www.cbn.gov.ng
In line with development, The attention of the Nigerian Army has been drawn to activities of a fraudulent syndicate that has placed fake adverts on the comment session of several portals to deceive innocent/unsuspecting members of the public on alleged commissioning into the Nigerian Army. Members of the public are directed to report such fraudulent groups to the nearest security agency or you could reach out to Nigerian Army via their Call Centre Number on 193. According to careful observation, these groups are found of using some websites, Facebook and other Social Media platforms to lure interested persons and thereafter solicited for token payments into a certain bank account. When ever you stumble on such advert online please disregard it as the Nigerian Army is not recruiting at this moment.
Nigerian Army DSSC Entry Requirements
- Applicants must be a Nigerian as defined in the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Applicants must be medically, mentally and physically fit according to NA standards.
- Applicants must possess at least a first degree with not less than Second Class Lower Division or HND of not less than Lower Credit from any recognized institution of learning.
- All male or female candidates between the ages of 22 and 35 years, while medical consultants be not more than 40 years of age by October 2016.
- Applicants must possess valid birth certificate endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital or Local Government Council or valid age declaration.
- Candidates must submit a letter of Attestation from their former institutions.
- Measure at least 1.68m (for male) and 1.65m (for female) in height.
- Applicants (Less serving members of the Armed Forces) must possess NYSC discharge certificate or a valid exemption as the case may be
- Must not have been convicted by any court of law. Military personnel must be free from any disciplinary case (This is to be endorsed by the Commanding Officer/Commander).
- Possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
- Applicants must be recommended by at least 2 recognizable referees who must attest to the applicant character and integrity. These could be by a Local Government Chairman/Secretary or an officer of the Armed Forces not below the rank of a Lieutenant Colonel and equivalent or an
- Assistant Commissioner of Police and above who must hail from the state of the applicant.
- Passport photographs of referees must be affixed to the letter of attestation.
- Only academic credentials obtained from 2006 to date will be considered.
- Graduates with professional qualifications must be duly registered by relevant bodies recognized by Nigerian Laws at the commencement of cadet training.
- Candidates must not be members of any cult/society/fraternity
- Candidates must tender all original copies of educational certificates (primary to post-secondary).
- Candidates must not have any body inscriptions or tattoos.
How to Apply | Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment 2018
- Log on to “www.narecruitment.org” to create an account.
- Read the Qualification Criteria.
- From the Home Page, Select DSSC application.
- On successful registration, you will receive an email notification
- containing your login details.
- Click on ‘Login’ to complete the application form.
- Ensure all required documents are uploaded:
- Passport photograph.
- Educational certificates.
- Birth certificate or age declaration.
- Evidence of membership of any professional body.
- Certificate of state of origin.
Applicants are expected to print out their online generated photo-slip on completion of their application . The first page is to be signed by a Court of Law and the second page is to be signed by the Local Government Chairman/Secretary or any military officer of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel or equivalent and above who hails from your state.
Once the online form is available, then the closing date will be communicated to you as received.