Nigeria LNG Limited Recruitment 2018/2019 And How to Apply Online
It is easily seen and understand that several persons are currently waiting for Nigerian LNG Recruitment 2018/2019 to start, they are quietly waiting for this recruitment to commence so that they can finally participate and get shortlisted as a full employee of the natural gas (LNG) producing company . This article is created for those of you who wants to apply for Nigeria LNG Limited Recruitment for Graduates 2018.
If you have been longing to apply for Nigeria LNG Limited Recruitment for Graduates 2018 then you just landed on the right web page as we are going to be guiding you on how to apply online and accompanied with every other update that you need to succeed in this selection process. All you have to do is pay attention as you peruse this article . You will find all relevant update on this Nigerian LNG Recruitment 2018 including qualifications, guidelines , how to apply and other important updates.
What Is Nigeria LNG Limited
Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) is a liquefied natural gas (LNG) producing company and a liquefied natural gas plant on Bonny Island, Nigeria which is responsible for the production of natural gas for export purposes. This company is an independent entity that is affiliated to the NNPC in a way, NLNG is a stepping stone for Nigeria to overcome her oil exploitation routine having converted about 119Bcm (billion standard cubic meters) of associated gas (AG) to exports as LNG and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs), thus helping to reduce gas flaring by upstream companies.
According to findings about Nigeria LNG Limited , it is a company known to create job opportunity for over one thousand (1,000) people every year, they also provide thousand of others via various contracts and agreements.
We were able to understand that most staff of Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) live on Bonny Island and work there or at the head office located at KM 16 Port Harcourt-Aba Expressway, Port Harcourt and Abuja. Those who work on the Plant facilities live in Bonny Island at the Corporate R A (Residential Area) estate and Port Harcourt. The core business areas include marketing, production and shipping of Liquefied Natural Gas and Natural Gas Liquids – and each domain has a plethora of job types and development opportunities for ambitious, accomplished, and dedicated candidates.
Huge success has been recorded since the inception of this entity, it has been a success story since incorporation in 1989, delivering its 1st LNG cargo in October 1999, and completing a 6th Train in 2008. Our utmost concern at NLNG is to select the employee that will take up the various task in the company. We choose the best people and we encourage and enable each individual to perform their very best within highly professional teams, acting within the framework of our company’s values.
If you are that person looking for a career that is challenging that will push your career beyond its limits? If you have the passion and drive to build a better Nigeria, then apply for Nigeria LNG 2018 recruitment .
Nigeria LNG Limited, was incorporated as a limited liability company on May 17, 1989 to harness Nigeria’s vast natural gas resources and produce Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) for export. The establishment of NLNG is backed by the NLNG Act.
Job Title: Trainee Operator
REF: P0/201 7/001
Location: Bonny Island, Rivers
- The duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Operate the process and service units within the prescribed limits to achieve production targets for quantity and quality, safely and efficiently
- The appointee would be responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the assigned plants on a shift basis.
- Manage process and service unit’s start-ups and shutdowns competently without affecting units that are to remain online Undertake constant evaluation of plant-operating conditions so abnormalities are promptly resolved
- Execute on a daily basis, routine and non-routine operations for the assigned area taking due care to implement HSE considerations for the activity
- Prepare equipment for maintenance in accordance with appropriate procedures
- Participate in shutdowns
- Respond to plant process changes and upsets so that loss of production is kept at a minimum
- Ensure effective start-of-shift orientation and shift handover.
- Keep abreast of changes to operating procedures and control system
Applicants must possess the educational qualifications manifested after the cut;
- Applicants must possess a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Chemical, Process, Petroleum, Mining, Industrial, Mechanical or Electronics /Electrical Engineering, obtained at a minimum of Upper Credit Level
- Applicants must not be more than 28 years based on the position
- Applicants must have completed the NYSC before applying
- Be able to demonstrate proficiency in information technology
- Possess good communications and problem solving skills
- In addition the following documents
- (High National Diploma HND,
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Birth Certificate)
- These documents must be attached for the application to be valid.
- Minimum experience required-depending on position applied for
- Minimum qualification- depending on position but usually from Bachelor’s degree/HND upwards.
How to Apply for Recruitment Online
Interested applicants should complete their registration online
- Visit http://www.nigerialng.com/Careers/Pages/Home.aspx
- When the page opens, click on “Careers” then “Job Portal” to apply for this vacancy.
- You will receive an e-mail with your reference code, indicating that your application has been successfully submitted.
- Note thatonly shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
Nigeria LNG 2018 recruitment hasn’t started yet, please stay alert as this selection process will be commencing soon. For constant update we counsel you to bookmark this page on your browser and don’t hesitate to like our Facebook page as well.
Please disregard any portal/person that claim that the 2018 recruitment is currently ongoing, some of these people are fake people and they are only interested in your hard earned money.