NAFDAC Recruitment 2018/2019 Form| Apply at www.nafdac.gov.ng
Welcome to wwwBionetWorth.com.ng, today we are going to share with you everything that is worthy of note about NAFDAC recruitment 2017-2018 and how to apply for National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control . Finding yourself on this page mean you want information on how to apply for a job at NAFDAC? Then, continue reading to get all the information you need.
You must have head about NAFDAC recruitment 2017 , if you want to know the latest about this selection process or you want to know if this recruitment is currently ongoing or not i suggest you keep reading this article. There is currently news spreading round that NAFDAC recruitment 2018/2019 edition has started but is this news real or fake? you will get to know everything here . This essence of this article is to show you how to know if NAFDAC recruitment has started and how to apply online via the online registration form. This post will teach you how National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control online form is completed and submitted.
In this article you will get latest update on National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control 2018 recruitment accompanied with the necessary requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates that follows. Since the beginning of this year 2018, (NAFDAC) Recruitment has been highly expected to kick off , we have received lots of questions from keen readers of this blog especially prospective aspirants asking several questions about the recruitment. Some of the most asked questions are When will NAFDAC Recruitment start, Is the NAFDAC Recruitment form out, How can I apply for NAFDAC Recruitment 2018/2019, I need NAFDAC Recruitment updates to name a few.
What is NAFDAC?
Before applying for NAFDAC job, it very reasonable a smart for aspirants to get themselves acquainted with the company. NAFDAC is an acronym for the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control. It was created according to the Decree 15 of 1993. According to the Act Cap N1, NAFDAC controls and regulates the advertisement, exportation, distribution, manufacture, importation, and sale of packages of water, food, medical devices, medicals, chemicals, cosmetics and other regulated products. Therefore, the main task for this agency is to ensure Nigerians consume only safe products. Many persons has been waiting for the commencement of NAFDAC Recruitment 2018, we are addressing this topic for their sake because they might be very confuse at this time.
The mission of NAFDAC is to safeguard the public health by strictly ensuring that only the right quality of food, drugs and other regulated products are manufactured, imported ,exported, advertised, sold and used.
Our vision is directed at Safeguarding the public Health of the Nation. This is done by making sure that the food and drugs in the country meets up to the set/right quality.
NAFDAC has no jobs opening for now, that is to say that they are not currently recruiting for now but the selection process is said to begin soon before the first quarter of this year. However, this guide will give the information you need concerning the recruitment process at NAFDAC, so you can be ready once NAFDAC job recruitment in 2018 begins. For the good of all prospective applicants, please note that currently, National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control popularly recognised as NAFDAC is not yet out online, you are all advised to ignore any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the recruitment is on.
Are you one of the prospective NAFDAC candidates? if you want to apply for the recruitment at NAFDAC, then you should patiently wait until the announcement of jobs recruitment in the agency. When is announcement is made then you will need to proceed to the official website of NAFDAC and click on the application form. You will be eligible to apply for one job position. Applicants should take in mind that candidates who satisfy the online recruitment will have to pass the aptitude test which is the corresponding stage in the selection process . Do not enter a double application for any reason. It will automatically disqualify you. No fee is required for the online application. All qualified candidates are expected to bling along with them ten copies of their CV to the institution.
Don’t forget that after the complete online registration for the job, all applicants will have to pass the aptitude test before they will officially become one of them . This test is only meant for people who meet the demands of NAFDAC job recruitment requirements. Have at the back of your mind that multiple application will result in disqualification. Moreover, if you provide any false information about yourself it is at your own detriment – it means automatic disqualification.
Requirements/Qualifications for NAFDAC Recruitment 2018
- Applicants must provide OND, NCE, HND or B.Sc. degree in any discipline from recognized institutions!
- All applicants must not older than 35;
- Applicants must be a Nigerian; either by birth or nationalisation.
- It’s necessary to provide NECO/WAEC with two sittings (English should be included).
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone is your greatest strength
- All applicants have to provide at least National Diploma. It’s to be obtained from a recognized institution. Moreover, candidates may also provide General Certificate Education.
- Applicant must possess a valid means of identification; A voters card, driving license or national immigration passport.
- All applicants must provide only correct information about themselves.
- Applicants will be required to take an online qualifying examination
- National Diploma (ND) must be obtained from a recognized institution within the country. National
- Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution
- Possess a General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Applicants must possess West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects;
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- Qualified Candidates should visit the NAFDAC official website, at http://www.nafdac.gov.ng/ and apply for the positions online.
How To Apply
Interested application are to visit the online form and fill it out s soon as the application is online. For now, NAFDAC is not currently recruiting but the selection process is expected to start soon. If you want to know if this job vacancy has been announced , then you should visit this page regularly and also visit NAFDAC website too.
Candidates are advised to visit National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control website for more update.