Globacom Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019 – How to Apply For Glo Jobs Online
If you are here it means you are searching for update on Globacom Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019 . But don’t worry because we will make sure you get what brought you here as we are going to be discussing exclusively Globacom Nigeria Recruitment and the latest development on this selection process and how you should go about it so that it will yield a successful result at the end of the day.
Are you interested in securing an instant employment through Globacom (GLO) Nigeria 2018 recruitment? have you ever thought of working with Globacom Nigeria? if you are one of the prospective aspirant for this job and you want to advance your career and earn reasonable salary too, then you are very welcome to this page . If all you want for this year is to secure a job with Glo then are here to counsel you and oblige you every bit of information here about 2018 Globacom Nigeria Recruitment because it will help you achieve your dream job effortlessly. If you have been searching tirelessly for relevant information that will help you come out successful in the next Globacom Nigeria Recruitment then you have come to the right place but you have to be very attentive as we walk you through all you should know.
Globacom Limited is Africa’s fastest growing telecommunications company with over twenty-five million subscribers and subsidiaries in the Republic of Benin, Ghana and other African countries. In its quest to further strengthen its operations and consolidate its market leadership position, the Company desires to engage highly competent, talented and self-motivated individuals for the vacant position below. Globacom Nigeria is an Indigenous Telecommunication Company with branches also in countries like Ghana, Benin and Republic etc Globacom Company is massively recruiting workers across the country. We are among the fastest growing network providing company in the world today, in our quest to sustain our position in the competitive market , we seek to expand our workforce via 2018 Globacom Nigeria Recruitment with all available job positions well listed for the sake of all keen candidates nationwide.
Cities and Location
2018 Globacom Nigeria Limited recruitment is a massive one and will be held across several Nigeria states. the cities include;
Abuja, Ado-Ekiti, Ago-Iwoye, Akure, Awka, Asaba, Aba, Abakaliki, Abeokuta, Bauchi, Benin, Bonny Island, Calabar, Dutse, Enugu, Gboko, Gombe, Kebbi Lafia, Lagos, Lokoja, Makurdi, Minna, Nsukka Ogoja, Onitcha, Oghogbo, Owerri, Oyo, Port Harcourt, Sanga-ota, Sapele, Seme, Sokoto, Suleja, Umuahia, Uyo, Warri, Yenegoa, Gusau, Ikpoba Hill, Ilorin, Jalingo, Jineta, Jos, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina.
- Applicants must be a Bachelor’s degree holder.
- Interested applicants must have completed the mandatory one year National youth Service (NYSC) with discharge certificate.
- You’ll need to have an ID card that shows your name, contact and place of residence, Etc
- You’ll need to have at least a BA, BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech or HND certificate.
- Applicants should not be above 30 years of age when applying
- A good computer knowledge is an added advantage
- Ability to speak the local language of the location applied for will be an added advantage.
- Candidates must be presentable, intelligent and possess a good communication skills
Aptitude Test Centers
Candidates shortlisted will sit for aptitude test in the following centres listed above;
- Port Harcourt.
Stipends may be given to successful shortlisted candidates coming from outside the aptitude test centres as transport fares.
Globacom Nigeria recruitment 2018 – How To Apply For Latest Glo Job Vacancies
- To search for the latest Job vacancis in Glo official website kindly visit http://www.gloworld.com/ng/
- Clicking this link will automatically take you to Gloworld homepage.
- Scroll down to locate Careers and hit on it.
- Once you have done that the list of available Jobs will be displayed if any.
- Kindly click on the job available to see the procedure of application.
- Follow the steps that will be giving to you to apply.
How to Apply for Recruitment Online
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s with scanned passport photograph, stating: preferred job location, preferred Test Centre to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that Globacom Nigeria Recruitment 2018 has not started, we gathered that it will commence in no time. We suggest you share this post to keep more people updated on this job. Help someone by sharing this article via social media.
This article is under update!