Are you searching details on Ghana Police Service Recruitment 2018/2019: Application Form? if yes then you are welcome to this page . This article is created to give you legit insight on Ghana Police Service Recruitment 2018/2019 application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and every single update you need to succeed on this quest of yours. By the way, Ghana Police Service official website/portal is — www.police.gov.gh.
Finding yourself here on this page only mean one thing, it means you are searching for information about the Ghana Police Service, which is also widely known as GPS recruitment exercise. Interested applicants should note that the reason behind the creation of this page is to give you insight as well as all the relevant information needed on how to apply for Ghana Police Service Recruitment 2018/2019 accompanied with the requirements and basic qualifications. Please have it in mind that GPS requirements and general eligibility for the 2018/2019 recruitment exercise is signed and issued by the Director General of Human Resource Department.
Each year, Ghana Police Service invites application from suitably qualified Ghanaians for the 2018/2019 Ghana Police Service recruitment exercise. This year’s application will be starting soon so if you know you have been busy with search engines looking up for key words like When is Ghana Police Service Recruitment Application Form coming out, Ghana Police Service Application starting Closing Date , Ghana Police Service Recruitment Entry Requirements, Ghana Police Service Entry Examinations, Ghana Police Service Recruitment Training then pay proper attention so that you can be able to get all the message i have for you. Please note that the mode of application is done only online and receiving of applications starts in no time , just get yourself prepared and your credentials ready for submission.
According to the information provided by Ghana police, applicants vying for this job must not be less 18 years and not more than 25 years of age by April 1, 2018. Also in line with this directives, applicants must be at least 5 feet 8 inches [173cm] tall for males and 5 feet 4 inches  for females, applicants must also be physically fit and must be of good character, without any criminal record before you can qualify to apply for this job. According to the organisers of this recruitment, there are various categories available for application by Interested persons.
The Academic qualification for 2018/2019 Ghana Police Service Recruitment
It mandates that applicants must possess a minimum academic qualification of Six  credits [A1 – C6] at WASSCE, including English language and Mathematics.
The next thing we are going to be listing out is the Stages of Ghana Police Service recruitment process
- Only the applicants who meet the initial requirements will be shortlisted and invited to centres of their choice for further processes after the online application process
- Successful candidates in  above shall be made to write aptitude test
- Candidates who pass the aptitude test will go through a thorough criminal and background check.
- There shall be medical examination for successful applicants
- The final stage of the processes is invitation to commence training
- Body examination and selection
- Examination and inspection of academic and personal documents
- Forms are not being sold for this recruitment exercise
- The Police Service has not contracted any middlemen to recruit on its behalf.
- Read guidelines thoroughly and carefully before filling the form
- All correspondence with applications will be done through their e-mails only
- Filling in of recruitment form is done online only.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for further processes
- Do not submit more than one application; you will be disqualified if you do so
- All academic certificates will be vetted at WAEC, and any applicant who is found to have presented forged document will be prosecuted
Steps By Step Guide On How To Apply Ghana Police Service Recruitment 2018
Step One (1): Ghana Police Recruitment Purchase of Voucher
Purchase a Voucher from any Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branch for Fifty Ghana Cedis (GH¢ 50.00).
- Applicants must provide real names, date of birth, active email address and mobile phone number to the bank as part of the purchase.
- The applicant shall maintain the same details throughout the application process and training.
- The purchased Voucher is not transferable;
Step Two (2): Ghana Police Recruitment Online Application Portal
After purchasing the Voucher, the Applicant should log on to the online recruitment portal at https://police.gov.gh.services with these recommended browsers; (1) Mozilla Firefox (2) Google Chrome or (3) Internet Explorer
Step Three (3): Ghana Police Recruitment Online Application Details
A page will open, which will require the Applicant to CONFIRM VOUCHER or SIGN IN. Click on CONFIRM VOUCHER, a new page will open, which will require you to answer a few questions leading to the creation of account.
This is how to create an account:
i. enter the email address used in purchasing the Voucher;
ii. pick or choose any password which will be known to you alone and which you can remember;
iii. confirm the password; and
iv. verify the Voucher purchased by entering the Serial Numberand PIN.
Step Four (4): Ghana Police Recruitment Confirming Pin and Serial Number
Enter serial and pin and CONFIRM.
Step Five (5): Ghana Police Recruitment Creating of Profile
Create a profile. To create a profile, enter your personal details such as your name, date of birth, age, height, nationality, etc
Step Six (6): Ghana Police Recruitment Choosing Your Category
Choose a category of your choice.
Step Seven (7): Ghana Police Recruitment Upload Your Educational Background
Enter your educational background details
Step Eight (8): Ghana Police Recruitment Upload Your Passport.
Upload a passport picture of yourself.
Step Nine (9): Ghana Police Recruitment Reviewing Your Data
Applicants are strongly advised to review your information on the summary page by reading through the summary page carefully, this is to ensure that all information submitted is accurate. You can hit the EDIT icon to make any changes and click on the NEXT button to save your entries .
Step Ten (10): Ghana Police Recruitment Submitting Your Application
To Submit your application page you need to click on the GENERATE YOUR DECISION button to complete the first stage of the application process. After clicking you cannot make any changes to the Application Form. After this submission, the final decision on the Application will show on the screen either as QUALIFIED for an Applicant who has qualified for the next stage of the application process or NOT QUALIFIED for an Applicant who has been disqualified. The reason why you are disqualified will be shown on the page.
Before You Complete Your Online Application Form Please Note
- Give your full official name at the point of purchase.
- You need functional e-mail address before purchasing the application voucher.
- The online registration form is accessible only by the SN and PIN.
- Once the online application is opened, follow the instructions carefully and fill
- Use your serial number [SN] and pin code [PIN] to access the application form online.
- Keep your SN and PIN for all states of the recruitment process
As at the time of making this publication, GPS recruitment has not started but it will commence soon before the first quarter of 2018
Only selected applicants will be contacted for the next process