Dangote Petroleum Refinery Recruitment 2018/2019 | Graduate Trainee Programme on www.dangote-group.com
Are you aware that The Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2018 for Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 has started? please take note now that the long awaited Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2018 is finally here . All interested applicants are hereby notified that the Dangote Refinery official portal [www.dangote-group.com] has started receiving application from suitably qualified candidates into the firm.
We are hereby informing members of the general public most especially the prospective applicants that The Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2018 has commenced via the website for application portal www.dangote-group.com which is already open for registration . What we are trying to communicate here is bringing to the awareness of the general public that The Dangote Refinery Company, a member of the Dangote Group, is currently inviting application from qualified candidates to fill several vacancies in the company.
Each year, The Dangote Group embark on recruitment to select men and women who are fit and qualified to handle tasks in the Petroleum Refinery. We all know that The Dangote Group is one of the most diversified business conglomerates in Africa with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa. Since the existence of this company, it has recorded phenomenal growth in the aspect of the quality of its goods and services, efficiency of its human capital and cost of leadership. This company is one of the biggest in Africa owned by African richest man Aliko Dangote. Dangote Group has experienced growth over the years to become a multi-billion Naira company with a major focus to reach greater heights that no African company has been able to achieve.
- FAAN Recruitment 2018/2019 – Apply Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria
- Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 Program & How to Apply
- Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment 2018/2019 | How to Apply NPA Jobs Online
- Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Recruitment 2018/2019 | Graduate Trainees Programme
Dangote Petroleum Refinery www.dangote-group.com
The Dangote Petroleum Refinery is A state-of-the-art refinery fondly called (world’s largest single train refinery) with an integrated petrochemical complex and an unltra-modern fetilizer complex with the largest trains in the world are under construction at Lekki, in Lagos State. In a quest to increase and improve it workforce , it invites application from able body men and women who are willing to work .
Currently, applications are therefore invited from suitably qualified candidates for:
Job Position: 2018 Engineering/ Post Graduate Engineering Trainee Programme
Job Location: Lagos
We are looking for intelligent, highly motivated candidates who would be wiling to work hard, who have the ability to apply common sense in analyzing and resolving problems and who value honesty and integrity.
The trainees have to work in different departments on a rotational basis, so that they can understand the work procedures implied by these departments and understand their roles thoroughly. Attending the formal training provided by the organization, noting down the instructions given while training, understanding the theoretical aspects of the organization’s goals and operation. Working for both junior and senior level employees of various department in order to gain required skill and expertise.
Desired Qualification /Preferred Competencies:
- Not more than 30 years on the 1st of August, 2018.
- Engineering Graduates/Post Graduates in the discipline of Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation/Control/Automation/Electronics Engineering.
- Able to differentiate between negligible H&S issues and issues of possible material impact and escalation triggers.
- Minimum of Second Class Upper (2:1)
- Excellent technical capabilities as well as strong knowledge of Construction H&S
- Negotiation/dispute mitigation skill as well as good presentation skills.+5 years’ operational experience in Heavy Engineering Construction or Oil & Gas Manufacturing Industry and /or Chemical (preferred)
- Possess a style of clear and effective communication, both oral and written.
- The selection process would be very rigorous, including written tests in relevant engineering discipline, group discussions, pyschometric test, IQ tests and individual interviews.
- The successful applicants would be taken through an exhaustive training programme and be provided with challenging job opportunities.